At IBC we are partnering with parents to lay a spiritual foundation during the childhood years. Our classes and activities focus on age-appropriate biblical teaching through Bible stories, verses, activities and songs.
Sunday, 10.30 & 13.00: We encourage families to worship together so children can learn from parental models. At the time of the sermon, children are dismissed to the following classes
- Infants (0 – 1 year olds) 1st service (0-2 year olds) 2nd service
- Friends (2 - 3 year olds) 1st service (3-5 year olds) 2nd service
- Bible Buddies (4 - 5 year olds) 1st service
- Explorers (6 - 7 year olds) 1st service
- Truth Seekers (8 year olds) 1st service (6 - 8) 2nd service
- Faith Finders (9- 10 year olds) 1st service (9 - 12) 2nd service
- World Changers (11 - 13 year olds) 1st service
Special events such as Fall Fest, family hikes, mini-retreats, Christmas musicals, and Vacation Bible School enhance our family fellowship and help children grow in their faith.
Contact: Susie Dixon